Thursday, April 7, 2011

DIY Swiffer WetJet Refill

Without a doubt, my Swiffer WetJet is my favorite cleaning tool.  Our entire house has hardwood floor (laminate floor in the kitchen and bathroom), so mopping at least once a week is a must.  I'm not complaining though, because I love hardwood floors and you can get them way cleaner than carpet.  Mopping can be a drag, though; if it weren't for the WetJet.  No buckets to fill, no wringing out the mop, just spray and mop, and toss the pad when you're done.  Or use your own reusable pads (more on that another time). 

The mopping solution can be expensive though--two bottles is over $8 at Wal-Mart, which is highway robbery to me.  And of course they make the bottles so you can't screw off the top and refill them....or so they think.  Mwahaha.

This video shows you how to refill the bottle.  It's ingenious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment