Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dinner/Supper Menu: Week of 6/6

I feel like I just posted last week's menu....?  Well actually, I didn't get it posted until Wednesday but still--the weeks just seem to fly by.   I'm keeping grocery shopping to a BARE minimum this week because we're leaving for our vacation next Saturday (woohoo! we're going to Findlay again...maybe not the most tropical location to some folks but we're looking forward to alot of R & R!) so I don't want a lot of food laying around.  Every meal listed can be made from stuff we already have, so I only need to buy a few fresh fruit and veggies and possibly a little baby food.

Here goes:

Monday:  Grilled cheese and tomato soup (can you handle the exotic cuisine?!?)

Tuesday:  Grilled chicken sausage, veggie, and potato packets, also known as 'hobo packets'

Wednesday:  frozen pierogies, salad, and fruit

Thursday:  Roasted whole chicken, mashed potatoes (can you tell I have potatoes to use up?), broccoli

Friday:  BBQ Chicken Pizza (using leftover chicken from Thursday, and using my bread machine pizza dough recipe)

Saturday:  Leftovers for lunch, packing snacks/getting road trip food for dinner on the way to Findlay (probably from Sheetz, it's our favorite road trip fare!)

Sunday:  We'll be in Findlay--where the standard Sunday night meal is pizza (yes, again, we are pizza lovers after all) at Jac & Do's!

1 comment:

  1. YUM! Jac and Do's... that too is one of our first restaurant meals when we roll into the area! :)

    ReplyDelete