Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dinner/Supper: Week of 6/27

Here's my grocery totals this week, followed by the meals planned.
Purchased with a Groupon at T-Bones





T-Bones: (A local, high-end grocery- I only went there because I had a groupon for $30 of groceries)
Whole wheat penne
Salsa
Milk
Turkey Italian Sausage
Beef stew meat
Chicken thighs & drumsticks
Mushrooms
Whole Wheat flatbread
Sour cream
Onion soup mix

Total spent: $15.98 ($15 for the groupon a couple months ago, $0.98 out of pocket)

Aldi: (not pictured, mainly because it was for last Sunday, and also because I forgot to take a picture)
Fresh mozzarella
Tomatoes
Chips
Hamburger/Hot Dog buns
Bowtie pasta

Total Spent: I lost the receipt, but under $10, because I used a $10 bill.  :) 
Grand Total: $25.98 (ish)
It was a light week grocery-wise.  Good for the wallet!


And here's the menu:

Monday: Leftovers

Tuesday:  Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff (recipe on this blog, under the 'recipe' label)

Wednesday:  Pinto Beans (recipe from the Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook), rice, salad

Thursday:  Pollo Asado (looks delicious!), green beans/wax beans from the garden, flatbread and hummus

Friday:  Turkey Italian Sausages with peppers and onions


My garden is just starting to really produce lots and lots of stuff....it's exciting!  Can't wait to plan next week around what I'm able to harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment